CRM Activation 12 Month Graduate Internship 2021
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
This role is responsible for direct to consumer activation through our CRM platform. This entails developing email blast, always on journeys, consumer segmentation. You will be working closely with the Ecommerce team, the Activation planning team, creative agencies and our Legal team to ensure communication is optimized.
This role will support the link between the consumers and our brands through D2C communication, while supporting BATs transformation to a digital first company.
- Develop direct to consumer comunication (primarily emails) with agency
- Setup and segment email blast and trigger journeys through Marketing Cloud and Ometria platforms
- Collaborate with Ecommerce team and Activation Planning to develop contnet calendar
- Use of optimization tools to ensure optimal email setup for different clients – Litmus, Einstein, Return Path
- Identify and raise issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / project plans
- A&B Testing to optimize costumer engangment through email
- Management of relationship with agencys for D2C assets creation
- Development of entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about digital marketing and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of key marketing principles: consumer needs and journey, user experience, target audience, etc tools.
- Embraces change: You enjoy working in a constantly evolving environment and consider changing plans as opportunities to seize more. You enjoy solving the challenges and identifying ideas to drive business growth.
- Growth mind-set: You’re relentless in the pursuit of growth; have fire in the belly and see roadblocks as challenges to overcome.
- Proactive and passionate: You’ll do whatever it takes to deliver the right outcomes for the team and the business; whether in the trenches or leading from the front.
- Critical thinker & agitator: You’re an ideas person who loves to challenge norms both internally and externally to drive cultural and performance breakthroughs.
- Degree at 2:1 or above.
- Previous experience with email marketing
- Familiar with any CRM systems, particularly Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Belonging, Achieving, Together.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!