Data & Analytics Global Graduate 2021
Do you have a love of data? Would you like to be part of shaping the future of ecommerce at BAT? We are looking for best graduates out there to be our data driven superstars. To achieve the ambition, we have set ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready be a part of this journey!
BAT UK is looking for Data Driven Global Graduates!
At BAT we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company that’s transforming at a rapid pace with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. As a Data Driven Leader of the future, you’ll have the opportunity to be active in the growth of the following areas:
- Data driven integrated campaigns/connection planning
- E-retail business operations and ecosystems
- Dynamic audience and business insight
- Connected technology: people, places and product
- Data led continuous product innovation
- Agile, consumer first approach
- 18-month programme
- Fast progressing career: from Graduate to manager in 18 months
- International career with rotations in the following business areas: Direct to Consumer (Ecommerce & data driven omni channel marketing with own retail) /IT Business & consumer performance tools: data strategy, innovation & management /Business Intelligence Business & consumer performance data: data strategy innovation and management
- Unparalleled development opportunities through a varied training programme aimed at strengthening your leadership and commercial skills
- Support from coaches and mentors throughout the programme
- Access to a global network of Graduates
- Cross-functional project management
- Generous benefits, which include an annual bonus, health insurance, pension and share scheme
- Start September 2021
About the programme
The Global Graduate programme is our accelerated 18-month international development program that combines a real job from day one with structured development through world class trainings aimed at strengthening your commercial acumen and leadership skills.
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Data Driven Global Graduate Programme will enable you to achieve your potential. You’ll progress from Graduate to manager in 18 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
You will get an understanding of how the BAT works via rotations in Direct to Consumer, IT and Business Intelligence departments and will also give you international exposure by networking with our Senior leaders and fellow Graduates from around the world.
As the Ideal Candidate you:
- are looking for an international career in Data Analytics
- graduated in 2020 or 2021 with at least a 2:1 Bachelor degree or a Merit Masters; preferably in IT, Business, Marketing or similar
- are driven, ambitious and proactive
- are an inspiring and engaging individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- manage to combine an analytical mindset and a creative problem-solving approach
- are internationally mobile
- speak English fluently
- have the right to work full time in the UK
It’s fast-paced, it’s challenging, and it will provide you with stretching opportunities to maximise your potential. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!