Finance Global Graduate Chiswick 2024
Begin an amazing career with a bright future!
At BAT we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company that’s transforming at a rapid pace with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. As a Graduate, you’ll play an important part in our long-held ambition to provide our consumers with potentially reduced-risk tobacco, vaping products, and nicotine choices.
- 18-month programme
- Fast progressing career: from Graduate to manager in 18 months
- International career in Finance
- Unparalleled development opportunities through a varied training programme aimed at strengthening your leadership and commercial skills
- Support from coaches and mentors throughout the programme
- Access to a global network of Graduates
- Cross-functional project management
- Generous benefits, which include an annual bonus, health insurance, pension and share scheme
- Start in March 2024
About the programme
The Global Graduate programme is our accelerated 18-month international development program that combines a real job from day one with structured development through world class trainings aimed at strengthening your commercial acumen and leadership skills. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will enable you to achieve your potential. You’ll progress from Graduate to manager in 18 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach and Mentor. You will get an understanding of how the BAT Finance departments of Corporate Finance, Planning & Reporting and Commercial Finance work together to achieve outstanding business results. The programme also gives you international exposure by networking with our Senior leaders and fellow Graduates from around the world.
As the ideal candidate you
- speak English fluently
- are looking for an international career in Finance
- recently graduated with at least a Bachelor’s degree or a Merit Masters; preferably in Business, Finance or similar
- are driven, ambitious and proactive
- are internationally mobile
- are an inspiring and engaging individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- manage to combine an analytical mindset and a creative problem-solving approach
- have the right to work full time in the UK
Highly desirable attributes:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and across different cultures.
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Proactive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges
It’s fast-paced, it’s challenging, and it will provide you with stretching opportunities to maximise your potential. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application! We will have an offline Assessment Center to recruit our new Global Graduate. The Assessment Centre will take place in London, Chiswick Office on 28 March 2023.
We are bat
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Belonging, achieving, together
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!