Junior Buyer 2021
At Britvic we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic soft drinks company. As one of the UK’s leading players in the FMCG market we pride ourselves on setting high standards, being courageous and pushing ourselves to think outside the bottle.
About the Role
We currently have a vacancy for an entry level Buyer, for a 12 month Fixed term contract within our Procurement team. This team leads strategic and tactical procurement activities across several functions within Britvic (Marketing, Professional Services and IT). This role will provide administrative and general buying support for the IT and Telecoms sub category
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- A working knowledge of a Procurement function, its role within an organisation, how it adds value and interacts with other functions
- An understanding of some core procurement processes (such as e-Sourcing and category management)
- Proficient knowledge of Procurement process e.g. implementation of RFx processes including eSourcing,
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with strong IT skills across Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
- Focus on detail and accuracy
- GCSEs including Maths and English
- A level qualification (or equivalent) is essential
- Part CIPS qualification is desirable
- Great team player, working together to deliver great results (We’re stronger together)
- Creates respectful relationships with colleagues built on openness, honesty and trust (We Care)
- Works with the highest standards of integrity and with great pride (We’re Courageous)
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact, this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.