Product Category Management Intern (Kitchen & Retail) 2022
Tomorrow is our home
See how easy it is to explore new ideas at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances, we improve people's quality of life by thinking in solutions. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, we explore innovative technologies from voice recognition to artificial intelligence. As we utilize these to create new user experiences, we think, prototype, build — and keep on learning. Join us now and give your career a home.
- Assist with category specific projects i.e. product launches, competitor analysis, database management, and events plus additional urgent ad-hoc project work as required.
- Indepth understanding of top 15 retailers across all channels, create dashboards, analysis and present output on monthly basis.
- Be a point of contact for all internal category enquiries – internal and external mailboxes. Working with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure well rounded knowledge of the kitchen & retail channels.
- Gain detailed knowledge of the large appliance market including competition, opportunities and challenges.
- Monitor and Understand the product lifecycle including close collaboration with supply chain
- BA Hons Marketing or Business related degree required
- Expected overall grade 2:1
- Previously had employment either paid or volunteered
- Must include a background and interest in Marketing
- Commercially focused, with the ability to initiate and drive forward ideas
- Ability to thrive under pressure, to maintain excellent attention to detail and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Team player with communication skills at all levels
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working remotely
- Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount and access to BSH reward website
- Training and Development opportunities
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision of significant growth, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest in this role.