Retail Sales Support Internship 2022
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn't just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
- Completing customer set up forms (ensuring accuracy of information and copy text)
- Respond to customer enquiries and queries in a timely manner and following all queries through to completion
- Organize and participate in the weekly sales Key Accounts conference calls.
- Assist members of the Sales Force, other Sales Directors and PA’s as required e.g. the booking of meetings, rooms and hotel, coordinating trips / promotions and logging all relevant information.
- Maintain and update data and reporting spreadsheets for Sales Directors
- General office duties such as covering telephones, dealing with the incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, filling, drafting letters etc.
- Working towards or have recently graduated with a 2:1 or 2:2 Business related degree.
- Evidence of previous work experience (either paid or voluntarily).
- Competent Microsoft Office user
- Commercially focused with the ability to understand the impact the quality of their work has in the wider environment.
- Ability to thrive under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of management, including Directors and CEO’s
- Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount and access to BSH reward website
- Training and Development opportunities