Security Systems Professional 2022
We’re looking for someone who can help us deliver standout customer experience across our mobile networks. Mobile networks are a crucial means of communications, not just across the UK, but around the world. In order to keep the vital network running, we need to make sure we ensure not just the security of the network, but earn the trust of our customers.
As a Security Systems Professional, you’ll be making sure our platforms designs meet the relevant security and privacy standards, as well as monitoring how effective our capabilities are. Our team also investigate any non-compliance issues, and carry out risk assessments, and you’ll help by making sure everything follows the BT security policies.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Provide support to help evolve the future of cyber security across the team.
- Provide analytical and innovative input and support large scale initiatives both within the organisation and out to customers.
- Help to deliver a portion of a process or design process for implementation.
- Assists with developing new and enhancing existing capabilities within the cyber services portfolio.
- Producing and maintaining security documentation.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- A 2.2 degree or higher in a STEM subject
- Knowledge of cyber security protocols and procedures
- Knowledge of IP networking and IP technologies
- Awareness of industry best practice and competitors in the security space
- Ability to analyse requirements and clearly document and articulate recommended solutions.
Please note that this role will not rotate around the business. This is an entry level graduate job, meaning you will learn how to do a specific role. This role is available in the Networks part of our business.