Software Defined Networks Professional 2022
We’re at the forefront of innovation and technology. The digital and physical worlds are blurring, and the pace of change keeps increasing. With the best networks and smart innovative products, the quality of our technology sets us apart from our competitors. Bringing together their technical and commercial expertise with insight and passion for customer experience, our technology and the teams behind it are the powerhouse of what we do.
This job is all about building a broad future-proof skill set. You’ll be able to feel the impact of your work, as we use these solutions to deliver vital services to our customers, who vary from large, multinational corporations, to individuals using our products and services at home.
You don’t need a computer science background to apply. We’ll always give you the training and development you need to succeed through our comprehensive suite of training and on the job support to help you develop the skills required within your given role.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Getting involved in designing, building and operating fixed and mobile network projects.
- Providing support to help our Networks team evolve our technology and network solutions
- Exploring and contributing new ideas to tackle current business and customer challenges
- Forging strategies and delivering outputs to enhance existing capabilities within Networks’ portfolio.
- Working on projects to deliver vital connectivity services, following agile methodology and human centred design.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- A 2.2 degree or higher in a STEM subject
- A keen interest in technology, staying up to date with trends and developments
- The ability to clearly articulate complex ideas on a technical and non-technical level
- Awareness of industry best practice and competitors in the networks space
- An analytical, data driven approach to new ideas and current processes
Please note that this role will not rotate around the business. This is an entry level graduate job, meaning you will learn how to do a specific role. This role is available in the Networks part of our business.