Technology Strategy Consultant Graduate 2021
Do you have an interest in the commercial drivers that make technology succeed or fail? Are you interested in emerging technologies and trends, and fascinated by the potential impact of technology in the future?
If so, join us as a Graduate Technology Strategy Consultant, in a supportive and immersive environment where you’ll be working with clients to shape corporate, technology and operational strategy.
This is a graduate role with a 2021 start date.
You will be joining the Technology Strategy Group, a pivotal part of our company that provides clients with strategic advice at the interface between technology and the commercial challenges of business. Our clients vary from start-ups to multinationals, but all have an ambition to use cutting edge technology to disrupt their markets and we help them succeed. Our work includes developing go-to-market strategies, investment support, competitor analysis, technology road-mapping and high-level systems engineering.
We work alongside of one of the world’s largest independent wireless and digital services development teams to deliver across cellular and telecoms, consumer, healthcare, industrial, satellite, aerospace and automotive. The technologies we work with are broad and include the latest advances in artificial intelligence and connectivity for the internet of things.
We have a cohesive team that enjoys collaboration, so you’ll be welcomed into a supportive, inclusive culture that helps bring out the best in each other.
Working in teams of engineers and consultants, you will contribute to projects delivering technology strategy advice to clients across a broad range of sectors. This will include:
- Analysis of information, data and trends to develop strategic insight for clients
- Technical and commercial modelling of solutions, architectures and networks
- Supporting the development of propositions, market insight and other collateral
- An excellent degree in an engineering or related scientific discipline
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent team working skills
- A well organised and structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrable ability to distil results and draw meaningful conclusions from data
- Any relevant experience gained through an internship in a similar role would be advantageous
- Competitive salary, based on merit and reviewed annually
- Company profit share scheme in addition to basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Life, disability and travel insurance, plus private healthcare
- Free canteen - breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays, with flexibility to carry over / borrow
- Relocation assistance if applicable
- Excellent career development and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Social committee
- Discounted train season tickets, through Travel Plan Plus
- Free shuttle service to/from Cambridge North train station, through Cambridge Science Park
Cambridge Consultants is committed to developing its employees' careers and has a flexible policy for individual capabilities and preferences. Promotion is linked to merit.