Graduate Physicist 2021
We are looking for a Graduate Physicist to join our team after graduating in 2021 and help deliver innovative solutions to our clients’ technically complex projects. It’s exciting and challenging work alongside technical experts who have a passion for what they do, and you’ll be given real responsibility from day one.
Working within our multidisciplinary teams on major development projects, you will be responsible for developing technical solutions for a range of products and processes in the consumer, healthcare, industrial and energy sectors. With excellent academic credentials, you will be involved in a mix of lab based and client facing projects. You will be involved in developing projects that make a real difference and improve lives.
Please ensure that you have included your A-level grades (or equivalent) on your CV and where applicable your University predicted grade.
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing on an ongoing basis. The closing date for applications is 30th November 2020.
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Physics
- Strong creative and technical abilities in the following areas: Fluid dynamics, Thermodynamics, Optics, System modelling, Experimentation, or another relevant specialism
- Eager with a can-do attitude, practical in approach
- Good presentation skills and an effective communicator
- Analytical and innovative capabilities
- Driven to rapidly absorb and develop a wide range of skills
- Some commercial awareness is an advantage
- Able to work as part of a small team to a fast timescale and with strict attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and accustomed to getting on with tasks with a thirst for new technologies and using the best tools for the job
We are an employee owned company with our staff at the centre of our strategy. Employee ownership allows us to maintain full control over the direction of our business and our creative culture. Our offices are based in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge where we offer an exciting and challenging working environment.
We hire people with a genuine enthusiasm and curiosity for engineering and science so if you’re the type of person who fills their spare time designing and making things, then we’d love to know.
In return for your hard work and insightful ideas you receive; Competitive salary, Discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension, Private healthcare, 25 days holiday.