Insight & Strategy Graduate Industrial Sector 2021
We are looking for physical sciences graduate to join CDP’s growing Insight & Strategy team. Strong, well-evidenced insight is key to providing quality strategic recommendations to our Industrial sector clients, and to building successful client relationships. The main duties of your role will be conducting sector-focused primary and secondary research to generate the market, stakeholder and technical insights needed to develop strategy within industrial markets.
Initially you will use your technical knowledge and research skills to support the senior strategy team, however, as you progress, you will have the opportunity to learn key competencies within innovation insight & strategy; such as stakeholder and market research, use of strategy tools, commercial analysis, business case development, supporting client workshops, and IP and technology landscaping.
Aside from working closely with the Industrial sector technical and insight & strategy experts you will have the opportunity to contribute to projects across our multi-disciplinary, multi-sector business.
This is a real opportunity to join an exciting and growing area of CDP, to help unlock and deliver new breakthrough innovation opportunities, and to start your career within insight & strategy.
To be considered for this role it is expected that you:
- Will have obtained a 1st or 2.1 degree, Master’s degree or PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, or Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Can demonstrate an entrepreneurial attitude or commercial awareness. This can be through a university project or other extracurricular interest
- Have a naturally enquiring mind and an aptitude for deep research into science and technology; knowing when to explore new and valuable avenues
- Can rapidly distil complex information from multiple sources
- Have the confidence and ability to present your findings in a succinct and compelling way to senior stakeholders within CDP and client organisations
- Have exceptional organisational, time management and IT skills
We are an employee owned company with our staff at the centre of our strategy. Employee ownership allows us to maintain full control over the direction of our business and our creative culture.
In return for your hard work and insightful ideas, you receive a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday