Graduate Financial Services Insights & Data Consultant
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Over two years, you’ll develop your expertise in helping businesses change the way they work – by demonstrating business potential to clients in Banking, Insurance and Capital Market then working with them to embed it into their business. As part of the Analytics team, you will specialise in an analytics capability and develop skills in a range of advanced analytical tools and techniques.
What you'll do
- You’ll learn how to be a consultant specialising in data and analytics.
- You’ll undertake analysis and research to help clients implement analytics-based solutions.
- You’ll use modelling and analytical techniques to solve business problems as part of major business transformations.
What you'll bring
- A keen interest in the use of analytical tools and statistical modelling.
- An ability and appetite to analyse data with a variety of tools.
- Critical thinking, a curious nature, and a passion for problem solving and technology.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.