Graduate UX/UI Content Designer
UX is nothing without clear, considered and compelling content design. So it will come as no surprise that our Content Designers are hugely influential figures at every stage of the process, as we design and build exceptional digital services.
Match our innovative designers’ passion for collaboration – both with each other and with their clients – and you’ll enjoy scaling private and public sector technology challenges. As part of a team where creativity and ingenuity aren’t just welcomed, but expected.
The focus of your role
You’ll know all too well just how confusing some websites can be – how many times has Alexa, Google or Siri misunderstood you? As a Content Designer, you’ll make sure the right information is on hand exactly when users need it.
It’s something that calls for a wide range of skills, from understanding and extrapolating data, to identifying users’ behaviour and researching complex information.
Everything you do will be valued by our designers and developers, and help to create the best end-to-end experience for users, regardless of their device or skill level. Ultimately, you’ll help ensure the information they receive is timely, appropriate and, most importantly, understandable.
What you'll do
- You’ll create tailored content that meets users’ needs.
- You’ll make complex information easy for users to understand.
- You’ll encourage less digital-savvy people to be confident with new technology.
- You’ll collaboratively define the best user journeys.
- You’ll consider how external factors like policy, legislation, business constraints and technology might have a negative impact on the user experience.
- You’ll build strong relationships that enhance our agile delivery team’s effectiveness.
- You’ll work closely with a range of digital delivery disciplines as well as external business stakeholders and subject matter experts.
What you'll bring
- A Bachelor’s degree, and passion for technology’s unlimited potential and ability to engage with people.
- The flexibility to travel to clients.
- Solid communication skills, with the astuteness to really listen and confidence to reach your target audience.
- A love of learning that means you’ll make the most of this growing form of technology to develop your skills in parallel with the needs of your clients.
- Impressive problem-solving capabilities.
- UK residency for the last five years with no more than six months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements).
What we'll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.