This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, to promote Google products to small and medium-sized businesses. Google/ Capita is currently seeking Agency Account Strategists to join our growing company in our new office in Leeds
Education & Experience
- 1-2 years proven consultative sales and business development experience desirable
- Familiar with Google advertising platforms. Google certified a plus.
- Must be technically advanced with expertise in cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mind-set.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience. College degree a plus.
Principle and Duties
As an Agency Account Strategist, you assist in identifying and applying the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Agency Partners, you work with a wide variety of advertisers delivering the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer. You possess a strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge enabling advertisers to expand their businesses with the latest advertising products and solutions.
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Agencies.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email.
General Skill Set
- Analytical minded
- Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves without too much downward management/direction
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
- Strong communication skills - exudes professionalism, can handle a complex sales cycle that will have multiple contacts within a company
- Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team
- Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization
- Deal with ambiguity and a wide array of situations/scenarios that might not necessarily be anticipated in advance
- Ability to iterate and do above/beyond minimum of what is expected
- Coachable in the moment - provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning