Junior Pre Sales Consultant 2021
Founded in 1992, Retain International meets the needs of professional services firms in resource planning and talent management. Consultants, auditors and lawyers in 65 countries use Retain daily to ensure optimal resource allocation.
The success of Retain reflects a unique practical approach to customers' needs combined with the best people and the latest technology that enables it to exceed every expectation. This is why Retain is trusted - among others - by the Big Four accounting firms on a global scale.
Retain offers products on various platforms such as Windows, a browser or a mobile device. In every case, customers have complete control over their data. They also have the ability to customise many aspects of the software to meet their specific needs.
In addition to its flagship Wallchart product, Retain also provides add-ons such as a Retain Skills, a talent management solution which helps identify and track employee skills so that suitable training programs can be implemented to plug any gaps.
Retain International is a global organisation with decades of experience integrating with leading Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
What you’ll be doing
Be a thought leader for Resource and Skills management, ensuring we understand market trends – Ensuring Retain supports clients with its roadmap
- Using a consultative approach drive innovation, helping customers transform to cloud technology
- Support’ the growth target for Retain across multiple geographies
- Be a ‘go to person’ for presales advice and guidance on Retains solutions and services
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop productive relationships with customers inside and outside Capita, working in partnership to reduce silos across Capita and drive joint success with our customers
- Working directly on customer opportunities, attending customer meetings and developing responses to their needs
- Performing technical support on product demonstrations and answering inquires of clients.
- Building and maintaining a product demonstration environment •Performing product demonstrations
- Designing and creating sector specific demonstration and, where appropriate, bespoke demonstrations for sales opportunities
- Providing technical support to sales team by providing advice to prospects and customers to meet organisations sales goals
- Provide subject matter expertise to bids, and assuring quality of input and overall proposals for bids
- Provide pre-sales support to the broader growth team, to help stimulate demand for services and inform/influence sales opportunities
- Assists with the production of professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates Capita's value proposition and win themes.
- Translating customer and client needs into new features and new services by using customer feedback information from sales team.
- Innovation – drive innovation in our approach to customer needs
- Work with marketing to define and create product and solution-based marketing and collateral to assist the sales process, from demand / lead generation, through to qualification, negotiation and close. Will include messaging, presentations, case studies, proposals, bids, tenders and product information built on core win themes.
- Support the development of CVPs by aligning proposals against CVPs wherever possible.
- Provide feedback on gaps or development opportunities, act as the voice of the customer as we continue to develop and evolve
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable knowledge of Retains solutions and Client Value Propositions
- Proven presales capability, leading development of innovative and efficient responses which achieve demonstrable success
- Personal integrity that builds trust and confidence in clients and colleagues
- Confident and personable with strong inter-personal skills, able to communicate effectively and compellingly at all levels of an organisation, through a variety of different methods (including verbal, written and presentation)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary plus bonues
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita’s offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.