Caterpillar Industrial Placements 2021
At Caterpillar, you build what matters - whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There are big jobs to be done worldwide - building critical infrastructure, bolstering local economies, meeting the demand for energy - and that work is powered by our people.
Our successful and well-established UK Early Talent Opportunities provide a great experience across a number of departments and functions that make up our 90,000 people work force. Throughout your chosen field you’ll have many opportunities to develop your skills by rotating across different departments, with the support of an assigned mentor who’ll be on hand to provide you with expert advice when you need it - by the time you’ve finished, you’ll have deep knowledge of your chosen field and will lay the foundations for a long-term career.
As a Caterpillar employee, you are part of a winning team that gives you the support you need to succeed – and the work you do makes a difference in the lives of people all around the world.
What you can expect from us
- Diversity: We value diversity and inclusion by leveraging our unique talents, skills, abilities, cultures and experiences which enables us to achieve superior business and personal results.
- Benefits: At Caterpillar we offer a highly competitive total rewards packages for all new employees, designed to reward you for contributing to our success.
- Competitive Pay (Base + Incentive): Competitive pay with future increases driven by individual performance. Plus, incentive pay, related to team, company and individual performance.
- Pension Scheme: We offer a competitive contributory company pension scheme. Company matching contribution of between 6 - 10%.
- Share Scheme: For every two shares you buy, we will give you one together with tax advantages.
- Professional Qualifications: We will offer financial support towards achieving a professional qualification in your chosen field. For example, engineers who wish to become chartered.
- Employee Discount Scheme: Access to a wide variety of employee discounts in High Street Shops and Supermarkets exclusive to Caterpillar.
- Employee Assistance Scheme: Counselling, Financial, Health and Legal information and support services are provided free of charge to all employees of Caterpillar through Validium.
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays at most locations. Some locations offer 27 days plus bank holidays.
- Free Parking: There is free parking for employees at all our sites.