Graduate Recruitment Coordinator 2021
Caterpillar is a world leader in construction and mining equipment—creating innovative, cutting-edge products and services that help our customers build the world around us. With that level of impact comes the platform to care for the world, we work in. That’s why we lead sustainable green initiatives to preserve the environment, help reduce poverty with the Caterpillar Foundation and stay involved in the communities we help build.
From day one, you’re set up to thrive at Caterpillar: helpful training, relatable mentors, global experience, competitive salary package, work-life balance, and the growth opportunities you expect with a Fortune 100 company.
The UK Early Talent Team are responsible for delivering high volume placement, graduate, and apprentice level hires into the Caterpillar facilities across the UK. As part of the Recruitment Centre of Excellence, you can expect to support both operational recruitment and business projects as we start to refresh and advance our recruitment processes to ensure that we source, attract and recruit the best early talent in upcoming campaigns.
Working in a busy and fast paced environment, you will be providing operational support to the Early Talent Recruiter to deliver the Early Talent campaign.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruitment coordinator to join us on the road to recruiting excellence!
- Provide administrative support in the planning, organising and delivery of Early Talent recruitment campaigns
- Working in partnership with the Early Talent Recruiter, you will be supporting all aspects of the end to end recruitment cycle from advertising jobs on job boards and with universities to attending career fairs or other events and helping to organise student engagement days
- Screening candidate applications
- Arranging and supporting Shortlist Meetings with the Early Talent Recruiter
- Coordinating and inviting candidates to virtual assessment centres
- Liaising with hiring managers to make arrangements for virtual assessment centres (interview packs/assessor guides)
- Providing necessary paperwork such as interview guides/assessor packs to hiring managers
- Updating necessary spreadsheets and internal systems with data
- Managing the Early Talent Recruitment Inbox and responding to candidate queries in a timely manner
- Answer queries from candidates or managers by telephone and email
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an administrative role, ideally gained from a recruitment environment
- Experience of working with both internal and external customers
- Ability to build effective relationships and collaborate with various people both inside and outside of the organisation
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong MS office skills. Intermediate to Advanced Excel would be advantageous
- Previous Recruitment experience
- Experience using HR systems, such as Workday
- Previous experience working within a matrix organisation
- Experience of / exposure to, working with multiple facilities
25 days annual leave, plus stats / Bonus / Contributory pension scheme - Caterpillar will double the employee's contribution Up to 10% / Contributory share scheme - Caterpillar will match 50% of the employee's contribution / CAT Advantage