CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
Headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 70,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate and we never take ourselves too seriously. We are ‘one-team’ and enjoy a culture of openness and encouragement. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be a key member of our growing team, providing administrative support for all marketing initiatives and programs, from event planning and email marketing, to brand management and PR. You’ll also be responsible for the execution and expansion of our broker loyalty program.
In this role, you’ll be exposed to multiple areas of marketing and will work alongside a world-class management team, insurance sector specialists, and marketers in a fast-paced environment. We are a lean marketing team, with a roll-up-our sleeves mentality. You will report to the Marketing Manager but work closely with the Marketing Director and other marketing stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is highly organized with great attention to detail. You think one-step ahead and keep the big picture in mind. You’re a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable working independently, most importantly, passionate about marketing!
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
On any given day, your role will require you to:
- Oversee the broker loyalty program, including gifting and rewards, and report on engagement and cost of activities
- Source brand merchandise and manage external suppliers, ensuring the cost-efficiency of those relationships
- Manage invoices and marketing team expenses, ensuring all are appropriately recorded and shared with finance
- Update the corporate website and generate posts for social media as needed
- Support demand generation programs, including management or creation of lists within the CRM and email marketing tools, and reporting on engagement statistics
- Support marketing-led events under the direction of the Event Manager, including sourcing venue options, coordinating entertainment and travel logistics
- General administration and organization of marketing team dataSkills & Ability• Highly organized & great attention to detail
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Creative problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional collaborator, open to ideas & project iteration
Education and Qualifications
- Degree education