Graduate Client Manager 2021
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers. At CGA we believe in growing talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a Graduate Client Manager, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team and supportive culture where our personal development program and buddy schemes allow the possibility to learn quickly and progress into client facing roles, management & leadership positions. There are multiple roles across the Americas Client Servicing team based here in the UK, with the opportunity to look after drink suppliers and retail chain clients, and servicing clients with an analytics focus.
Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable team, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of market insight, information and solutions to a portfolio of drink supplier, hospitality operators and other industry clients.
Responsible for delivering market measurement and insight to the world’s biggest drinks companies, the GCM ensures that all standard deliverables are met.
Always aiming to uncover great insights that inform our clients’ decision making, the GCM identifies the key brand and market trends through innovative & thorough interrogation and manipulation of CGA data sources.
The role includes processing, manipulating & interrogating all CGA data sources to deliver best in class market intelligence, information & insight to our clients.
The Graduate Client Manager supports the Client Manager & Snr Insight Manager to build & maintain great client relationships by providing outstanding customer service & deliverables.
There are currently 3 roles in the Americas team allowing opportunities for graduates who are looking to progress into client management with a passion for delivering high quality, actionable insights to help clients succeed in their business goals, or to progress into a specialized role delivering high quality analytics to clients across the portfolio.
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual
- Positive, passionate and conscientious worker who takes pride in their work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Great organisation and time management- thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting multiple deadlines.
- Problem solver and detail focused with strong completer/finisher traits.
- Ability to interpret data and present information numerically and in written form.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player.
- Has interest, passion or knowledge of bars, pubs, drinks and the people who drink them.
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a strong analytical/thinking component (graduated and available to start immediately)
- Comfortable working with and understanding various sources of information and deriving own conclusions
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication with good written and spoken English language Skills
- IT literate, comfortable with different software packages
- Great rapport and builds strong relationships
CGA – Global food & drink consultancy for out of home leisure
Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars & restaurants?
At CGA we work with the biggest and most renowned food and drink businesses and most iconic brands, to help them understand the drivers of their performance as well as the consumer and market dynamics at play. As the definitive source of integrated consumer insight and market measurement we inform strategies for our client’s growth. With offices in the UK and the USA, it is our vision to be the world’s leading business intelligence and strategic consultancy provider for the out of home leisure market. At CGA our mission is clear: To use our phenomenal data & unrivalled expertise to provide our partners with fresh insight to help them be successful in the market we love.
Our core values are important to everyday life at CGA and successful candidates will be:
- BOLD – Brave with an opinion
- INNOVATIVE – Fresh & creative
- TRUSTWORTHY – Dependable & credible
- EXPERT – Knowledgeable & geeky
- SPIRITED – Passionate & obsessive
As part of the CGA Family, we can offer you a friendly working environment, opportunities to advance your career, and a fantastic benefits package including:
- Flexible Core Hours – the option to start work anytime between 8 – 10 am
- Generous holiday entitlement and holiday buy-back scheme
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave policy
- BITES Award – a peer-to-peer award celebrating our values
- NEST Pension scheme
- Employee benefits portal offering you savings on high street stores and well-being packages
Under normal circumstances
- Opportunities to travel
- Free Bar Fridays once a month
- Fantastic Christmas and summer parties
- CGA Social Club running events like charity runs, bingo and bowling
- Casual dress code
Our offices are a short 10 minutes’ walk from the Stockport Train station, with easy commutes into and out of Manchester city centre and we also offer on-site parking.
In the current climate, our offices are fully remote, and interviews will be via video conferencing.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your C.V. via our ATS.
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must, by the start of employment, be eligible to work in the UK.