Ecommerce Specialist/Coordinator 2022
Sales from our website have seen incredible growth over the last few years, keeping CGP firmly in the No.1 spot.
We’re looking for a bright graduate to join our Lake District-based Ecommerce team. It’ll be your job to ensure our website’s up to date and our digital marketing’s on brand. You could be creating web pages for online product launches one day, then delivering digital marketing campaigns the next — with the odd tweet or Facebook post thrown in for good measure.
You’ll need to be flexible, positive and a great communicator as you’ll be working with all sorts of people, from software developers to the marketing teams. Ideally, you’ll have some digital marketing, web management or SEO experience already, and you’ll be really keen to get stuck into Google analytics too.
The Ecommerce team is small and growing, so there’s plenty of room for you to make your mark!
What will you be doing?
- Website Management — including web page creation, data management and metadata optimisation
- Online Product Launches — working alongside commercial market owners
- Web Optimisation — optimising customer UX on our own website and improving search engine performance (SEO)
- Project Delivery — using data and Google Analytics to identify, devise and deliver new commercial opportunities on the website
- Email & Social Media — manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
Skills & Attributes
A graduate with a good degree and great A-Levels, you’ll (ideally) have some ecommerce experience already. Flexible and positive, you’ll enjoy, and be great at, working with people at all levels and across departments. You’ll also need to be:
- An ambitious self-starter, passionate and keen to develop with the role
- Commercially driven — able to identify opportunities to help our sales grow
- A quick learner
- Organised — able to plan and manage your own projects
- Comfortable with all forms of communication
Other desirable skills (or enthusiasm to learn):
- Email marketing and/or social media (Mailchimp / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram)
- UX and web design