Chestertons has one the largest office networks in London and over 70 offices across 17 countries and four continents. Chestertons is a multi award-winning London and international agency providing a wide variety of property services within the residential and commercial sectors, including Valuations, Sales and Lettings, Investment Agency, New Homes, Residential Development Consultancy, Property Management and Leasehold Services.
Our highly specialised teams include some of the foremost experts in the industry, meaning that our clients can have complete confidence in the advice they receive from us.
What makes us stand out? It's simple - our people. We go to extensive lengths to ensure we source and then, more importantly, retain our staff. Our exceptional learning and development department will work with you and your manager to ensure that your career goals are achieved, whether that means becoming a fully qualified Chartered Surveyor or a company Director; we're here for the long-run and want to make sure you are too.
- Supporting your team in administration duties
- Providing an exceptional service to our clients 100% of the time
- Booking in appointments for the team/managing diaries
- Managing a CRM system
- Checking documents are compliant
- Following up on inquiries both on the phone and email requests
- Being a fantastic brand ambassador for Chestertons
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and have a positive mind-set
- Keen to contribute to the team as well as be independent
- Take pride in their work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards
- Work well under pressure
- Self motivated
Discounts to over 100 stores, ongoing training and development, exclusive invites to company and partnered events.
Just completed your final year of studies? Not sure what direction to take? Do you want a career where you are supporting one of the busiest industries? At Chestertons our support roles are a crucial part of the business.
We're looking for people with a passion for customer service and problem solving. You'll be learning directly from some of the best managers in London, covering all of the fundamental skill sets, providing you with the foundations needed for a successful career at Chestertons.