Client Development Assistant Internship
Dior brings something new to every season. Ever since the first show on 12 February 1947 - introducing the New Look - the House has continued to assert its vision through elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine collections.
- Support the Client Development Manager on Client Development and Direct Marketing operations
- Maximise Clients Knowledge within the boutiques and across the business
- Optimise boutique use of the CRM system
- Monitor weekly and monthly reporting for the Boutiques, HQ, Finance department and Management.
- Provide support to all CDM team on CDM and Marketing topics and priorities.
- Monitor Direct Marketing tools and associated operations:
- Support the teams to follow up and monitor the results of direct marketing campaigns.
- Collect catalogues, look books and gifting requests from the Boutiques and place orders with HQ
- Consolidate gifting client lists for every attention and extract ROI, and compile feedback from Boutiques.
- Receive and dispatch communication tools and gifting, etc.
- Extract detailed data KPIs from D-Click for each Boutique in order for Boutiques to effectively address key areas of concern.
- Take part in the Boutique Events structure:
- Support the Marketing Manager & the CDM department in the organisation of in-store and out-store events and animations, and pop ups.
- Create Evites and communication tools on templates provided by Paris on InDesign.
- Collect and share feedback on Event activities with Management and HQ
- Monitor the ROI and KPIs from all Events for SAs to develop further their clients.
- All other tasks assigned within the marketing department
- Support different pilot projects in Europe
- 6 months to 1 year related experience in Client Development / statistics and analysis of data performance
- Strong understanding of retail business operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Proficient in use of Window Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Quick adaptation to a new software/system
- Knowledge of InDesign system will be a plus
- Time Management Skills
- Committed, flexible, self-motivated
- French would be an advantage