Graduate Training Programme 2022
This exciting 18-month programme offers 10 outstanding graduates the chance to experience our business through a series of placements, spot rotations and workshops. Each Graduate Trainee will be offered a competitive salary and will have the exclusive opportunity to be mentored by experienced business leaders. Participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of Christie’s, heightened commercial awareness and advanced specialist skills. We aim to retain all of our Graduate Trainees – the next generation of Christie’s business leaders.
A Trainee will complete a series of rotations with both specialist departments and key support departments. They will work closely with the department teams, while completing training and mentoring programmes. Each Graduate Trainee will receive a formal performance review at the end of each rotation.
The 18-month scheme will also include shorter spot rotations with teams beyond our specialist departments, from Marketing to Legal. These placements will enable Graduate Trainees to develop an understanding of how the different business functions work together, and foster relationships across Christie’s.
What you'll need
Our Graduate Trainees will have strong academic records, a clear appetite for personal development and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment. They will also display commercial acumen and a passion for the arts.
- 1 October 2021: The window for online applications opens (Please note that no hard copy applications will be considered.)
- 31 December 2021: Application window closes
- February 2022: Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview
- April 2022: Finalists will attend a rigorous assessment day, following which offers will be made
- August 2022: The cohort will begin the programme