MSc in Banking and International Finance.
Study in the world’s largest finance faculty on Cass’s Banking and International Finance master’s as you develop and deepen your knowledge and understanding of global and innovative banking and international financial markets.
Who is it for?
You are ambitious to succeed in global banking, attracted by the innovation led by Fintech and committed to become skilled in international markets. Your strong quantitative skills give you an ideal starting point as you begin to investigate the deeper levels of strategy and operations in fast-evolving banking markets. Your interest in banking is matched by your desire to establish yourself in this highly competitive marketplace where pressure and risk management accompany job satisfaction and financial rewards.
The Banking and International Finance course will give you the knowledge and skills to navigate the rapidly changing financial landscape.
Take a step closer to your successful career in global banking and finance with this highly practical MSc in Banking and International Finance.
This postgraduate programme is tailormade to develop professional standards and competence for those wishing to pursue careers in the banking industry. Cass offers an innovative blend of theoretical and vocational learning equipping you with the outlook, the skills and the temperament to make things happen.
You’ll be based within a stone’s throw of the City of London and Fintech hubs, giving your studies a uniquely practical and strategic orientation with regular teaching from senior bankers and finance professionals.
What will you learn
On the Banking and International Finance MSc course, you will:
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the banking sector
- Acquire a comprehensive grasp of the principles and applications of finance, including institutions and instruments
- Understand and critically evaluate current issues in international banking and finance, from regulatory changes, to technology and financial innovation, to stock markets
- Develop your range of technical and conceptual skills
- Gain broad experience of quantitative techniques
- Develop your understanding of a wide range of financial issues across all industry sectors.
- Network with your peers and senior finance industry professionals in the City of London
- Gain a highly valuable international, multicultural perspective
- Acquire a flexible qualification suitable for a wide range of roles in global finance.