Graduate Sales Consultant
As a market-leading specialist in digital, critical software and outsourcing, we never stand still. So, you won’t either! At Civica, every day is different. From new faces and experiences, to opportunities and challenges, it’s our people and culture that makes us different. After all, our growth and success over the last 18 years hasn’t been coincidental. It’s been down to us attracting, recruiting and retaining, fresh thinking individuals with a passion to make a difference. Individuals just like YOU!
You will be working within the team providing market leading school management Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Complementing Civica’s global presence in the education sector, Parago supports more than 2,000 education customers around the world. Its software helps to manage estates and assets and share resources between multiple sites. The software assists the education sector to operate more efficiently, helping customers to stay compliant, manage contracts and prevent unnecessary expenditure via a comprehensive cloud software suite. The school asset management software comprises a range of modules managing IT and inventory, premises and compliance, and incident and workflow.
So, what does a Graduate Sales Consultant do?
- You will follow a journey through Support, Service Implementation and Internal Telesales before becoming a Sales Consultant.
- You will gain expertise and knowledge of the Education sector, our customer working practices and their requirements.
- Support - You will receive training from the Support Team Leader and listen in to support and training calls. Graduates will initially take first level support calls, moving to second level calls after three months.
- Service Delivery – You will visit schools with experienced members of the team to conduct Asset Discovery service days. These days include basic overview training at the end of the day. You will gain six months experience before delivering training on your own.
- Sales - The first move into sales is internal sales where you will be targeted at making consultant’s appointments for initial consultations or product demonstrations with schools and MATs (Multi-Academy Trusts).
- We estimate graduates that have excelled in support, service delivery and internal sales will become Sales Consultants within two years.
The secret to your success
- Passion. That’s our secret. We only employ the most talented, qualified and creative graduates, all of whom exhibit professionalism, consistency and integrity in everything they do. We promise that the only career limitation will be your own ambition!
- Commitment. Our people and their commitment to do well for customers, colleagues and communities, is a defining characteristic of Civica.
- Excellent communication skills, a proven ability to work as a team and great interpersonal skills count. We’ll also be looking for you to be self-motivated and work on your own initiative. At Civica we embrace diversity and appreciate individuality, so don’t forget to tell us about your passions and adventures!
- Any degree considered, an interest in technology would be beneficial (minimum grade 2:2)
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent
- A flair for providing excellent customer service (previous customer service experience is desirable)
- Target driven
- Technical proficiency
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- An excellent communicator both written and oral
As clichéd as it may sound, you’re our future, our differentiator and our greatest asset, so rest assured that we’ll reward you accordingly. Here’s what you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- Regular performance reviews and 1:1s
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Critical Illness cover from your first day of employment (£25,000)
You’ll also receive a competitive, flexible benefits package which includes private healthcare cover, cycle to work scheme, Tastecard and more. Plus 25 days holiday per annum plus a ‘Donate a day’ to support a charity of your choice.