Graduate Civil Engineer Harefield 2024
Are you looking for a graduate opportunity that will fast track your career in civil engineering? If yes, we have a fantastic opportunity!
We are ambitious - and keen to hear from determined and motivated people like you, who are interested in developing their engineering experience in the world of utilities.
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Graduate Engineer, who is based in the UK, to join our team, to support several exciting water projects. Please note that we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
Here are some of the activities you’ll get involved with:
- Assisting with the setting out of works
- Recording as-built information
- Recording of daily site activities
- Completing weekly site project progress reports
- Supporting the Senior engineer to ensure designs meet specifications and Health and Safety legislation
- Liaising with internal and client stakeholders to provide project updates
- Ensuring equipment is calibrated, in date and checked in accordance with company policies and the manufacturers' defined requirements.
We’d love to hear from you if you can demonstrate
- In addition to excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a full and valid driving licence and a relevant degree in civil engineering are essential.
- Some previous experience, within the UK construction industry, through either an internship or summer work placement etc. is preferable.
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24-26 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Interested? Then click the button to apply today!