Social Media and Communications Intern 2022
Classlist is an award-winning moderated social network where schools communities thrive. Used by the best schools in the world in over 20 countries.
About the role
Classlist is the world’s first virtual school-gate. Classlist operates in over 1000 schools. Our app was created for parents by parents. It enables trust-based school communities where parents can connect, support each other and raise funds for the school.
We are seeking a social media and communications intern to join our team.
Why intern with Classlist
- Varied projects from persuasive writing, social media to data driven analysis
- Experience projects from conception to delivery and beyond
- Friendly and talented team
- Remote and flexible working
- Interest in your ideas, special talents and creativity
- Paid internship
- Possibility of future role
Your immediate role will be to help raise awareness of Classlist amongst Parent Associations, parents and school leaders.
You’ll help to position Classlist within this audience as the ‘official’ GDPR compliant alternative to WhatsApp for class groups - but safe, secure, inclusive and with so much more to offer the whole school community!
- Support the marketing team by creating relevant and engaging content
- Conduct research on topics ranging from mental health to the social impact of community on educational outcomes
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of social media initiatives
- Help to grow and engage Classlist's community across all channels.
- Support our Ambassador programme by coordinating a series of events and gatherings
How to apply
If you’re interested in the role please send in your CV, portfolio or website and a short covering letter explaining why you're right for this role.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK.