Technology Application Support Industrial Placement 2022
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small.
Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better.
We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
Technology teams at CME write and maintain ultra low-latency electronic trading platforms, risk management systems, and front-end trading interfaces, all of which are central to CME’s business.
The Enterprise Technology Product Assurance team are looking for motivated and talented individuals. The team are focused on supporting, building and deploying customer focused infrastructure solutions. Under direct supervision within the team, the successful candidate will work with the following:
- Application Deployment (Linux/Windows/Kubernetes)
- Application Support and troubleshooting
- DevOps and Cloud Migration
- Automation (Chef/Docker/Jenkins/Ansible)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Studying Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in scripting
- A passion for problem solving
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Previous technical experience
- Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure