Pricing & Valuations Internship 2022
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small.
Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better.
We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
The Pricing and Valuation Analyst Intern will work on the daily settlement of OTC products including IRS, OTC FX and swaptions. The incumbent also takes on a role in research projects including data cleansing, new product launches and settlement system design and calibration etc.
- Perform daily OTC Settlements
- Participate in research projects involving new products and services with guidance from other team members
- Currently studying Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar
- A quantitative background
- Some programming knowledge/experience preferred
- Be available to work over the three months from June to September 2022