Quantitative Risk Management Internship London 2022
Great opportunity for a Summer internship; The Quantitative Risk Management Intern will assist in developing risk and pricing models that evaluate counter-party exposures to the Clearing House. This includes models related to pricing, Value-at-Risk, stress testing, liquidity, and regulatory capital, and also developing tools for portfolio analytics (e.g. sensitivities, risk reports, and margin adequacy). The intern will also perform the back testing and statistical analyses required to ensure the adequacy of margins and to justify model assumptions
- Studying in Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or a relevant scientific field.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of pricing complex derivatives and performing advanced statistical analysis on underlying risk factors.
- Academic experience in probability theory, statistics, and stochastic processes.
- Experience providing theoretical justifications of risk models.
- Experience with programming languages such as C++/C#, Python, R, VBA, and SQL is essential.
- To apply for this summer internship applicants must be in education with more than 3 months to completion. Preference will be given to Masters students
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.