This role is an exciting opportunity if you are actively wanting to kick-start your career in HR with an industry leading FMCG organisation. The role will provide you with hands-on experience with multiple aspects of HR, ranging from specialist areas to more generalist HR roles. You will become a key, crucial member of the team with your own projects to deliver.
Throughout the role you will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner to recruit the future talent of our organisation. Furthemore, you will support the Total Rewards Manager and NE Business Partners with compensation and employee processes. Furthermore you will work on various HR Hub projects and events.
We are looking for an engaged individual that is passionate to learn about all areas of HR. Someone that can bring in a unique perspective, challenge our way of thinking and implement digital solutions to make our HR processes more efficient.
- Administration and execution of full GRMS process from screening to job offer, including:
- Clarification of needs together with the hiring manager, and in close cooperation with the HR Business Partner
- Alignment on recruitment process and timeline and preparation of job postings
- Create and secure accurate request(s) for required HR System updates/changes
- Participate in interviews, testing and assessment centers
- Create offer letters and contracts and extend offers/feedback to rejected candidates
- Secure background check is completed by 3rd provider
- Deliver and improve full life-cycle recruiting from initiating a hire to landing candidates successfully in the onboarding stage by ensuring a positive candidate experience for all applicants.
- Further strengthen our approach to and interaction with GRMS partners and future external platforms/partners to improve our ability to attract talents
- PO creation and tracking for NE Hub TA invoicing
- Assist with increasing internal career development opportunities
- Assist on TA ad hoc projects
Compensation and benefits (40%)
- Administer the new starter set-up and termination process for UK employees for payroll and benefits
- PO creation for Nordic benefits invoices
- Assist with the documentation associated to Expatriate/STA relocations/orientations as required
- Assist with ad hoc queries relating to benefits
- Assist with benefits administration and changes
- Help to organise benefits events with providers
Business partnering (20%)
- Drive Live Better programme across NE Hub and work with Division/Global key stakeholders and local ambassadors
- Support Employee Engagement and event activities
- Update local and NE Employee handbook (to include policies, travel, education etc.)
- Assist in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities in the role.
- Business related degree or diploma.
- 1 Years internship/industrial placement experience, in a complex matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders across several geographies is ideal.
- Motivated by and enjoys tasks which are coordination/administration by nature as much as the developing areas and recruitment.
- Natural high service level towards all stakeholders.
- Excels in multitasking, results oriented with attention to detail. An individual who can also prioritise.
- Problem solver with ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills to successfully build relationships and secure excellent execution
- Fluent in English
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.