GM Audit Internship 2022
Group Audit is looking for an intern who can join the team as soon as possible. The group delivers services on behalf of the Board of Managing Directors as an independent, objective and risk-oriented assurance (audit) and consultant activity, which is designed to optimise the operations of the Commerzbank Group regarding correctness, security and economic efficiency. The Group Audit London team mainly focuses on auditing the trading and sales business of Commerzbank Corporates Clients, as well as advisory and structuring activities, and related Support and Risk Management functions.
You will have the opportunity to join one of our audit teams and support more experienced auditors.
The learning curve will be steep as you move from one assignment to the next and will be exposed to a variety of products, processes and controls within the organisation.
You’ll also meet other talented people from all over the world, enabling you to start building your own network. The role may involve travel.
It is a unique opportunity to get a hands-on experience on the inner workings of a large organisation and a first step in a possible career in investment banking.
- Graduated in the last 12 months or working towards graduation
- Currently studying towards Bachelors or Masters degree in a numerical subject such as Finance, Economics or Business administration
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Some business knowledge or previous internships within Financial Services but not essential
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Your employment is conditional on you having the right to live and work in the UK
- IT proficient - knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel and word)
- Understanding of financial markets and keen interest in the sector
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent analytical skills and able to deal confidently with people
We value our diversity: different cultural backgrounds, as well as different capabilities and experiences, result in a diversity of ideas and a stimulating working atmosphere. Active diversity management is an integral part of our organization and enhances our profile as a fair and attractive employer.