Investment Bank: Capital Markers & Advisory Summer Internship 2021
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
We partner across countries, divisions and regions to deliver holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice, aligned to our high ethical standards. We strive for quality and excellence in our work and professional relationships, recognizing and rewarding extraordinary performance among our employees and providing opportunities for internal mobility, dedicated training and leadership.
As a global and inclusive community, we benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value and drive results for our clients, shareholders and communities. Our values are brought to life through the entrepreneurial spirit of all within our network. We are Credit Suisse.
Our Internship Program runs for 10 weeks, from June to August and is open to students graduating in 2022 who passionate about gaining an insight into Investment Bank: Capital Markets & Advisory.
Investment Bank: Capital Markets & Advisory offer financial advisory and capital raising services to clients, including corporations, private equity firms, and governments. We specialize in innovative solutions, drawing on our global expertise from across the full spectrum of products: mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity underwriting, corporate derivative and other structured products.
The groups within IB CMA are broadly categorized as:
Industry coverage groups:
- Industrials & Energy (INDNRG)
- Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT)
- Consumer & Retail, Real Estate, Healthcare (CRRH)
- Financial Institutions Group (FIG)
- Financial Sponsors Group (FSG)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Equity Capital Market Solutions (ECMS)
- Debt Capital Market Solutions (DCMS)
- UK Investment Bank (UKIB)
- Various opportunities in EMEA regional offices, Milan, Madrid, Frankfurt, Paris, Istanbul and Moscow Dubai and Doha.
To apply for the Summer Analyst Program, we are looking for you to graduate in 2022 from an undergraduate, Masters or PhD qualification (or equivalent) in any subject area, and be available for the full 10 weeks and be able to start full-time employment in July 2022.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diverse perspectives to our business.
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- A self-starter who achieves significant results
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build long-lasting relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Deadline: December 6, 2020
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is committed to a professional and inclusive work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer.