Marketing Assistant Placement 2022
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic undergraduate who is studying a Marketing related Degree at university to work in a 12-month placement in our Marketing Department in 2022.
During your placement you will spend time working on various disciplines within the Marketing Department including branding, digital marketing, advertising, signage, research and analytics. This will give you the opportunity to gain varied and broad work experience enabling you to further your career in the Marketing industry.
If you are studying a Marketing related Degree on a sandwich course then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your potential within a reputable company that has growth plans for the future.
- Currently studying a Marketing related Degree
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good literacy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- All applicants must demonstrate the following
- Good knowledge of Marketing and Brand awareness
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- In addition, successful candidates will thrive on being part of an organisation that delivers the highest quality for its customers, exceeds customer service expectations and ensures top-level performance for its shareholders.
- Willing to relocate
The Croudace package
In addition to a competitive basic salary, Croudace offer a very generous package. Here are just some of the additional benefits:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with service
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous pension – up to 15% total contribution
- Life assurance
- Staff discount scheme
Successful candidates will benefit from a structured training programme which supports individuals at every stage of their career. It will focus on building their practical knowledge, skills and expertise which are key requirements to success in this role. Individuals will also benefit from coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, and a healthy work/life balance.