This is an immediate start role so is not suitable if you candidates graduating in 2019
Cudoni is the most convenient way for busy people to sell their unwanted luxury goods and fashion. Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around. You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals and high-end retailers.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results
- We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet
- We have featured in numerous national and global publications, and on television – you can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us
- We have been through three incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three
- Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix-in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table)!
We’re looking for someone to manage our rapidly growing operations team. You’ll be key to our growth efforts.
This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions on the front-line. You will be solving a genuine problem for people who lack time, in a way that no business has been able to before.
You'll be reporting directly in to the Chief Operating Officer, and managing a small team of 5-8 people working on photography, item authentication, processing, logistics and fulfilment.
- Managing online and offline cross-channel liquidity
- Oversight and direction of day-to-day processing and fulfilment
- Identifying and implementing operational improvements to drive efficiency
- Managing fulfilment and courier relations
- Quantitative analysis of systems, liquidity and operational capacity
- Contributing to day-to-day tasks within operations, alongside managing a rapidly growing team
- Relevant work experience in an operations role, having ideally had some experience in the luxury and/or fashion spaces
- Ability to highlight problems and suggest actionable solutions
- Being both logical and highly numerate is essential
- Autonomous in approach, proactive, hard-working and results-driven
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively convey our brand image
- Experience dealing with difficult interpersonal situations – able to remain calm and be empathetic
- Experience in pitching ideas both internally and externally, project planning and execution
- Highly organised, high-energy and enthusiastic
- Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel to a good standard
- Achieved a 2:1 or above degree classification
- A competitive salary
- Shares in the business
- A very sociable and interactive office environment
- Regular team activities and away-days
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates
There are 3 stages to the Cudoni recruitment process, which are as follows:
- Online application
- Telephone interview
- Final stage interview
You'll know within 7 working days whether you've been successful at the first two stages (application and telephone interview). You'll know within 2 working days whether you were successful at the final interview.