Cudoni is the most convenient way for busy people to sell their unwanted luxury goods and fashion. Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around. You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals and high-end retailers.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results
- We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet
- We have featured in numerous national and global publications, and on television – you can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us
- We have been through three incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three
- Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix-in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table)!
We’re looking for someone to manage our rapidly growing operations team. You’ll be key to our growth efforts.
This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions on the front-line. You will be solving a genuine problem for people who lack time, in a way that no business has been able to before.
You'll be reporting directly in to the Chief Operating Officer, and managing a small team of 5-8 people working on photography, item authentication, processing, logistics and fulfilment.
- Managing online and offline cross-channel liquidity
- Oversight and direction of day-to-day processing and fulfilment
- Identifying and implementing operational improvements to drive efficiency
- Managing fulfilment and courier relations
- Quantitative analysis of systems, liquidity and operational capacity
- Contributing to day-to-day tasks within operations, alongside managing a rapidly growing team
- Relevant work experience in an operations role, having ideally had some experience in the luxury and/or fashion spaces
- Ability to highlight problems and suggest actionable solutions
- Being both logical and highly numerate is essential
- Autonomous in approach, proactive, hard-working and results-driven
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively convey our brand image
- Experience dealing with difficult interpersonal situations – able to remain calm and be empathetic
- Experience in pitching ideas both internally and externally, project planning and execution
- Highly organised, high-energy and enthusiastic
- Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel to a good standard
- A competitive salary
- Shares in the business
- A very sociable and interactive office environment
- Regular team activities and away-days
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates
There are 3 stages to the Cudoni recruitment process, which are as follows:
- Online application
- Telephone interview
- Final stage interview
You'll know within 7 working days whether you've been successful at the first two stages (application and telephone interview). You'll know within 2 working days whether you were successful at the final interview.