Graduate Sales Strategy Analyst 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Strategy Analyst Graduate to join our team specializing in Marketing for our Power Systems Business Segment in Wellingborough/Ramsgate. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Works across functions and the business on the collaboration of efforts to improve market knowledge and in support of company needs.
- Provides market research, data collection and analysis in support of intelligence initiatives.
- Facilitates market and segment-specific information gathering and sharing through appropriate channels.
- Collaborates with business teams in the development of the market intelligence required to support business decisions and actively pursues deeper knowledge of the market through internal and external sources.
- Supports pricing and sales improvement projects; leads various pricing analytical projects such as competitive product, market assessments, commodity costs indices, etc.
- Interprets both qualitative and quantitative data accurately and draws accurate conclusions what the data means and how it helps support decisions
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Degree in marketing, sales, business administration, engineering (mechanical or industrial) or related subject
- Data Analytics, Collaboration, Planning and aligning.
- Effective communication skills
- Ensuring accountability and being action oriented