Junior Finance Treasury Analyst Industrial Placement Darlington 2022
Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Treasury Analyst to join our team specializing in Corporate Treasury for our Corporate Segment in Darlington, United Kingdom, During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Supports Treasury activities through reporting, analysis, modelling and administration.
- Develops analytical tools, financial models and dashboards to support decision making.
- Designs reports for Treasury Management.
- Performs forecast modeling and produces budgets as needed.
- Documents and/or reviews compliance with certain internal controls and provides financial and Sarbanes Oxley audit support.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Working towards a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subject
- Excellent Numerical and IT Skills, in particular Excel and Microsoft
- Ability to collate data, solve problems and think innovatively
- Strong verbal and written communication
Health & Wellness
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
Development & Growth
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.