Marketing Specialist Placement 2021
Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Industrial Placement Student to join our global team in September, 2021, based out of Peterborough, UK.
During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates and how marketing plays an important role within this structure.
There will be an opportunity to learn about various functions of Marketing and interaction with our global teams based out of U.S, India, China, Singapore, Italy, Middle east.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Experience of managing communications through the CGT business and at various senior leadership levels.
- Managing marketing campaigns to deliver the Organisational goals.
- Participate and be a part of international events (based on business needs).
- Interact with customers and senior business leaders.
- Prepare various communications aids through various Martech tools.
- Engage with marketing agencies to deliver high quality content.
- Create standard work and templates that can be used be global marketing teams.
- To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Studying for a Business, Engineering or Marketing degree.
- Excellent IT Skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
- As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
- Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
- Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
- You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance
- We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
- Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
- You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
- You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.