Cloud Sales Graduate 2021
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job role and responsibilities
The VMware Cloud Provider team is a leading fast pace team within VMware, defining the future of the Cloud Service provider community. VMware Cloud Solutions enable Cloud Providers to build agile, robust, and flexible cloud platforms that are truly enterprise ready.
In EMEA we currently have over 2400 leading service providers and our highly skilled team has a passion for aligning our value-added solutions to these service provider needs and planning for a joint and collaborative future. The inside Cloud Sales Associate is a fundamental function to underpinning this sales team.
The Cloud Sales Graduate role is primarily responsible for:
- Supporting the development of the Service Provider partners in EMEA in conjunction with our Cloud sales team
- Building and maintain key relationships across Service provider community
- Cloud Sales Associate will be the primary contact to deal with standard and complex queries
- Develop and execute against key initiatives and programs with aligned Service providers
- Assisting the cloud sales team through the management of reports and increasing operational efficiency
- Actively involved in the coordination of the extended team members recording and tracking the outcomes of these engagements
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements while maintaining accurate account and contact information
- Developing and maintaining proficient knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- The individual will report directly into the regional leaders and will work on a daily basis with Cloud team
- Fluency in English
- Must be able to start in July 2021
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in International Business, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics or relevant field of study
- Dynamic individual, keen to work and collaborate in a high-energy team dependent environment
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Positive and engaging phone manner, excellent listening and interpersonal skills, strong writing skills
- Strong analytical skills: Data analysis and understanding of market dynamics
- Excellent social and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Previous Customer related experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or Projects.
- Passion for technology and computing with a dedication to ongoing learning
- Comfortable discussing technology and business value with customer