Graduate Inside Sales Account Manager 2021
The EMEA Sales Graduate Program is a top graduate program including certifications, mentorship, an individual development plan and fast track career progression. You will join an international team that meets several times a year for training and development. The program offers additionally individual career mapping, excellent remuneration and commission structure and work-life balance.
Join us as a Graduate Account Manager on our EMEA Sales Graduate Program in Glasgow to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling our ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers through telephone and email conversations. It will be your job to ensure that every customer interaction is tailored and exceptional.
- Manage a high number of small accounts and occasionally support Outside sales
- Learn segment and product/service offerings
- Explains technical, industry and market facts to position company as a competitive solution
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process
- Basic knowledge of the full range of company and third-party technology, products and services, and how these products and services align to customer needs
- General industry and competitor knowledge
- Basic customer relationship skills
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree graduating in 2021
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.