Accounts Payable Administrator 2024
We are looking for another motivated team member to join our busy Company Accounts team who continue to support the phenomenal growth of the business. You will be joining an expanding business that offers great career opportunities.
This role is based in the office 5 days a week.
- Ensure month-end tasks are completed accurately and on time in accordance with departmental deadlines, including ledger reconciliations.
- Maintain strong relationships with our suppliers, internal departments and other stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate data entry and ensure precise processing of all postings.
- Supporting management with other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Ensure that stringent checks and safeguards are in place to eliminate any potential for fraud or deceit.
- Allocation of receipts/payments.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparing and checking weekly payment runs.
- Assisting in month end routines and reporting.
- Proactively managing and responding to finance queries via telephone and email, escalating where necessary.
- Assisting the team with busy periods/overflow/holiday cover.
- Other general office duties.
- Follow up on queries on outstanding queries.
Skill & requirements
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven problem solving, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Competent with Excel (Pivot tables, Lookup’s etc.)
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and process improvement.