Buying Trends & Licensing Industrial Placements 2021
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About The Internship
As a Buying Trends and Licensing Intern you will be a part of our consumer products team who cover merchandising, store operations, imports and creative. You will assist with licensing for our partnerships as well as assessing samples, managing stock and analysing the market. This internship will develop your commercial and creative thinking and you will gain an understanding of what goes on behind the scenes to create a quality Disney product.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2022
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a degree that is relevant to the role applied for
- A strong interest in a future career in buying trends / merchandising / licensing
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
What We Offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
How To Apply
Apply with your CV and cover letter via the link on this page. Please note, applications without cover letters will not be considered. Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
- Why have you chosen this internship?
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- What qualities do you possess that would encourage Disney to choose you for the internship?