Consumer Product (Games) Internship Placement 2021 - 2022
Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship with Disney?
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Disney Consumer Product Games Commercialisation Team, has a central role maximising the commercial opportunities for PC, Console and mobile titles across Europe, Africa and Russia. Supporting our key licensee accounts and partnerships who are creating world class content whilst developing HTML5 game content for local distribution.
You will work as part of a small but focused team, responsible for assisting with the day-to-day support of our game licensees; managing game delivery; creation and localisation of game description and marketing assets; reskinning of game engines plus communication of our game slate and coordination of marketing assets for local marketing support efforts.
You will also be using web analytics tools, along with other research methods to assess the performance of our mobile app and gaming content when needed.
This role will provide a fantastic springboard for your future career.
MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the right to work in the UK
- Applicants will be studying a relevant degree e.g. Digital Media, Web Technologies, Gaming.
- Strong MS Office skills are essential, particularly in Excel and Power Point.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop is a preferred.
What we offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
The application deadline is 8th March 2021, however we encourage you to apply as early as possible.