ESPN Business Administration Industrial Placement 2021
During an internship at ESPN, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
About The Internship
As an ESPN Business Administration Intern, you will be a key team player and ensure the teams run smoothly on a day to day basis. You will have the chance to liaise with vendors, report on budgeting, onboarding new employees, and assist with video shoots, trips and events. This internship will provide a detailed insight into the corporate environment and will enhance your stakeholder management and prioritisation skills.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2022
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a relevant degree
- Strong interest in future career in the industry
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
What We Offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
How to Apply
Apply with your CV and cover letter via the link on this page. Please note, applications without cover letters will not be considered. Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
- Why have you chosen this internship?
- Why have you chosen ESPN?
- What qualities do you possess that would encourage ESPN to choose you for the internship?