Human Resources Industrial Placements 2021
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About The Internship
As a Human Resources Intern you will play an integral role in supporting the HR team with a wide range of responsibilities. We have internships within different areas of HR including, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition and HR Operations. If you have a preference, please note this in your cover letter.
As a HR Operations Intern you will gain insight into the various stages of the employee lifecycle and have exposure to a wide range of HR processes as well as being a contact point for HR queries allowing you to develop a concrete understanding of HR principles. As a Learning and Development Intern you will work on learning initiative projects as well as organising and hosting our extensive leadership and induction programmes.
Our Talent Acquisition team works on hiring campaigns across EMEA plus project work will include Diversity & Inclusion, Candidate Experience and process improvement initiatives.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2022
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a relevant degree
- Strong interest in future career in the industry
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
What We Offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
How to Apply
Apply with your CV and cover letter via the link on this page. Please note, applications without cover letters will not be considered. Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
- Why have you chosen this internship?
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- What qualities do you possess that would encourage Disney to choose you for the internship?