Supply Chain Graduate Programme 2021
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
Our Supply Chain Graduate programme offers a choice of two pathways that will give you exposure to how our supply chain works across one of Europe's largest distribution networks. These pathways are for people who know how to think logically, love to question the way things work, like to make them better, and are passionate about technology and becoming a people leader.
The programme pathways are structured around four rotations with each rotation lasting six months. Your rotations may include:
- Operational development with involvement in projects to improve supply chain processes
- Logistics and warehouse operations managing the day to day of our delivery function
- Exploring transport and compliance management
- Involvement in projects that drive improvements in supply chain
- Management of the largest Customer Repairs Centre in Europe
- Logistics and warehouse operations, managing the day-to-day of our delivery functions
But not to worry, you'll get all the support you need as part of our extensive graduate development programme. With core learning modules covering communication, commercial awareness, leadership and strategic thinking. You'll have a mentor on hand alongside monthly coaching sessions, wellbeing sessions, and access to a large support network including former and current Graduates.
You will need
- To be a recent or soon to be graduate with an award or expected award of 2:1
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
- Store discounts in our Currys PC World, Dixons Travel and Carphone Warehouse sites
- Performance related bonus
- Free on-site gym based in our Acton office
- Competitive company pension scheme
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit www.careers.dixonscarphone.com/covid-19 to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.