EMEA Summer 2022 London Internship
Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to become a world-wide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including our flagship Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News and other great products. World-class journalism lies at the core of our growing news-derived data capabilities, driven by innovation in AI and machine learning. We understand that the better the provenance of information, the greater the opportunity.
When you join the team, you’ll work closely with Dow Jones managers to gain hands-on experience on a variety of projects and we’ll foster your early career learning and development. Our internship program is designed to shape your emerging talent and provide you with real-world experience.
Who you are
- Undergraduate or graduate, with at least two years of your degree
- Well-organized and have strong project management skills
- An exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently, demonstrate the efficiency and problem-solving skills in completing required tasks
- Able to collaborate creatively within a team
- Timely, professional, and know-how to stick to deadlines
- Proficient in Google Workspace and MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Customer Intelligence
- Data Strategy
- Product & Design
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.