Network Graduate Depot Management Development Programme Bristol 2022
DPD is one of the fastest growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK, with a turnover of £1.9 billion. As a multi award-winning company that has been voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for eight years running, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK's most sustainable delivery company.
Right from the start, you will be given management responsibility, working in a diverse environment. You will be supervised and mentored with ongoing reviews as part of a planned development programme. You will also be learning alongside some of the industry's best people, with the support to explore new ways of thinking and working.
After successful completion of the 1st year programme you will be appointed to shift manager and then have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge over the next two years with a view to progressing to an operations manager .
As the successful graduate you will be educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 Classification or equivalent and you will also:
- Be resilient and enthusiastic
- Be flexible to accommodate the high-volume nature of the role
- Hold a full driving licence
- Be open to relocation.
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
- Be able to workdays, nights, and weekends in a demanding and high-pressure environment.
- The ability to do comprehensive reporting, alongside analysis of data is a key requirement for this role.
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers
- Optional Benefits
- Structured Career Plan
- Mental Health awareness
- Submit CV
- Video interview
- Interview with a member of the graduate team
- Presentation with the depot manager and regional manager