Project Analyst DevOps/Cloud Graduate 2021
Our eaFutures programme helps connect the brightest graduates with blue chip Financial Services companies who are at the forefront of IT and business transformation. It provides real opportunities for graduates to fast track their careers by gaining expertise within highly sought after technical disciplines.
Successful applicants will join the ea team as a permanent member of staff and will be deployed on site with one of our clients for a fixed period, enabling them to build their expertise through a combination of commercial experience, offsite training, and Director level mentorship.
We are interesting on hearing from graduates with the following:
- 2:1 or above in a technical discipline.
- An understanding of DevOps, Cloud integration and/or Cyber Security
- A diplomatic mindset with strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
- The desire to take on real responsibility from day one.
- The drive and ambition to succeed in an exciting, challenging and highly dynamic environment.
- Presentation skills, an ability to stand up and deliver engaging information to a wide audience.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- A self-starter – who is both curious and enthusiastic.
This is for you if any of the following describes your skills or interests:
- You want to understand Agile / DevOps methodologies.
- You wish to gain experience in Microservices architecture and CI/CD pipeline.
- You want to add real value to clients who strive to push boundaries, improve their customer experience, address their business, ethical and environmental responsibilities, and modernise to adapt to the changing world around them.
Please kindly submit a copy of your CV if this sounds of interest and you would like to learn more.