Finance Graduate Programme 2021
easyJet has been one of the driving forces in aviation over the last 25 years, seamlessly connecting Europe with the warmest welcome in the sky. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 pandemic, it represents a new dawn for easyJet and the Company is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
Our culture, known as our orange spirit, is a real thing, embodies our people and is at the centre of everything we do. It’s about embracing a fast-paced, dynamic environment where no two days are the same. You need to have resilience to work here, we often say one easyJet year feels like three elsewhere, but the experience you gain is like no other.
What you’ll love about our training programme
- We’ll support you through your studies towards the professional qualification of your choice (ACCA or CIMA). easyJet is a Trainee Development – Platinum ACCA Approved Employer which recognises the high standard of training we offer
- Over the three, 12-month placements, we’ll work with you to ensure that you get relevant, on-the-job experience across the finance function with opportunities available in Financial Control, FP&A, Tax, Treasury and Investor Relations
- easyJet has a proven track record of investing in its talent, we want to provide an environment for you to grow and succeed. You’ll get the tools to spread your wings and develop your career. You might have to step outside of your comfort zone and bounce back when plans change, but you’ll continue learning throughout
- You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, working cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders developing the key skills vital to your future career while building your network along the way
- We care and want you to feel part of the team. We want you to enjoy yourself and for it to show in everything you do. You’ll have the right work/life balance, as your wellbeing’s important to us. We believe in ‘one team’, so we always help each other out
Requirements of the Role
Ideally you’ll be someone who is:
- Graduating in 2021 with a 2:1 or higher – it doesn’t need to be a finance-related degree as long as your passionate about pursuing a career in Finance
- Committed, energetic and has ideas to keep us moving forward
- A natural at building relationships with an interest in numbers and analysis
- Great at solving problems and able to summarise data into a useful format
- Inquisitive with pro-active mindset and highly ambitious
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday (you can buy up to an additional 5 days each year too)
- Fully funded CIMA or ACCA with flexible study leave
- 5% pension
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
So contact us now if you’re interested and we’ll be in touch. All applicants that meet the basic requirements will be required to complete a numerical reasoning test. We’ll then be hosting an online assessment in the week commencing 14th June 2021 for successful candidates where you’ll take part in a group exercise and interview. We’ll aim to get offers made to successful candidates by 21st June 2021 ready to start with us in September!